As Kaj Barlund says in a webpost for the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), hectic international and national debate and activity were triggered by the report's publication.
What does UNECE stand for?
UNECE stands for United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UNECE in our Acronym Attic
- Union of National Economic Associations in Japan
- Uganda National Examinations Board
- Universidade do Estado da Bahia (Portuguese: State University of Bahia; Brazil)
- University of Nebraska
- United Engineering Construction (various locations)
- University of Nigeria Enugu Campus
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa
- University Network of European Capitals of Culture
- United NorthEast Community Development Corporation (Indiana)
- Universities of England Consortium for International Activities
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean (est. 1948)
- United Nations Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Union de estudiantes del centro y sur de anzoategui
- United Nations Environment and Development
- Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia (Spanish: University of Education at Distance)
- United Nations Economic Development Administration
- United Network Equipment Dealer Association
- Universal Nuclear Energy Density Functional (nuclear study organization)
- Union Nationale Interprofessionnelle pour l'Emploi Dans l'Industrie et le Commerce (French: National Interprofessional Union for Employment in Industry and Trade)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Plan, "Development of the regional cooperation to ensure water quality in Central Asia", was developed within the project "Water Quality in Central Asia" implemented by UNECE and the Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe said.
Editor Jovanovic is affiliated with the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, Geneva, Switzerland, as well as the European Institute of the U.
This percentage may at least partly reflect challenges the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe says Azerbaijan faces in its housing sector, including the lack of affordable housing and illegal construction.
The executive of the European Union (EU) has formally proposed that the EU adopts the global technical standard as agreed in 1997 by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) as its own rulebook on making electric cars.
At a June 4 gathering of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe meeting in Rome, Appraisal Institute President Jim Amorin, MAI, SRA, said: "Advancement of professionalism provides greater assurance that the complexity of the interconnected world economy will be better understood and served with knowledgeable and accountable valuation experts.
Summary: The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), in close co-operation with the National Customs Directorate of Tunisia, organizes a Regional TIR training seminar in Tunis, on 3 and 4 June 2009.