As Kaj Barlund says in a webpost for the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), hectic international and national debate and activity were triggered by the report's publication.
What does UN/ECE stand for?
UN/ECE stands for United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UN/ECE in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia
- United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
- [not an acronym] United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- United Nations Program of Action for African Economic Recovery and Development
- United Nations Platform for Space-Based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response (est. 2007)
- United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
- Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Nitrogen (ratio)
- United Nations Office of Legal Affairs/Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport
- United Nations EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Guidelines for Trade Data Interchange
- United Nations Code for Ports and Other Locations
- United Nations/North American Hazardous Materials Code
- United Nations / Standard Products and Services Codes
- Ukrainian National Association
- Unique Natural Area (Tompkins County, NY)
- United Nations Association
- United Nurses of Alberta (Canada; union)
- Universal Navigational Assistant
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Plan, "Development of the regional cooperation to ensure water quality in Central Asia", was developed within the project "Water Quality in Central Asia" implemented by UNECE and the Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe said.
United Nations Economic Commission for Europe will help create the center that will contribute to providing a better environment for investors in the country.
Editor Jovanovic is affiliated with the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, Geneva, Switzerland, as well as the European Institute of the U.
This percentage may at least partly reflect challenges the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe says Azerbaijan faces in its housing sector, including the lack of affordable housing and illegal construction.
The executive of the European Union (EU) has formally proposed that the EU adopts the global technical standard as agreed in 1997 by the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) as its own rulebook on making electric cars.
At a June 4 gathering of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe meeting in Rome, Appraisal Institute President Jim Amorin, MAI, SRA, said: "Advancement of professionalism provides greater assurance that the complexity of the interconnected world economy will be better understood and served with knowledgeable and accountable valuation experts.
Summary: The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), in close co-operation with the National Customs Directorate of Tunisia, organizes a Regional TIR training seminar in Tunis, on 3 and 4 June 2009.