ISTANBUL, Jul 14, 2011 (TUR) -- Search & Rescue Association of Turkey (AKUT) joined the United Nations Disaster Management Team (UNDMT).
What does UN-DMT stand for?
UN-DMT stands for United Nations Disaster Management Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unidad Nacional (National Unity, Peru)
- United Nations
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln, NE)
- Unreachable (customer care)
- Uranium Nitride
- Uranyl Nitrate
- User Name
- User Network
- United Nations Department for Development Support & Management Services
- United Nations Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia
- United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
- [not an acronym] United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- United Nations Program of Action for African Economic Recovery and Development
- United Nations Platform for Space-Based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response (est. 2007)
- United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
- Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Nitrogen (ratio)
- United Nations Office of Legal Affairs/Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Nations Disaster Management Team (UNDMT) reports that the tsunami impacted over 900 villages in India, killing more than 10,600, with 5,700 still missing.