Amman, April 10 (Petra)-- Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah opened today the regional Arab Development Forum in Jordan launched by the United Nations Development Group (UNDG) as part of the worldwide U.
What does UNDG stand for?
UNDG stands for United Nations Development Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNDG
We have 1 other meaning of UNDG in our Acronym Attic
- United Nations Department of Economic and Social Development
- Underwater Explosion
- United Nations Democracy Fund
- United Nations Detention Facility (Tanzania)
- United Nations Development Fund
- Uganda National Dairy Farmers' Association
- United Nations Development Fund for Women
- Underground (mining)
- United Nations Dangerous Goods (four-digit number classification; UN Sub-Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods)
- United Nations Development Group Office
- United Nations Daily Highlights
- United Nations Department of Humanitarian Affairs
- United Nation's Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Universal Declaration on Human Rights (UN)
- United Nations Decade for Human Rights Education
- Universal Network Device Interface
- United Nations Department of International Economic and Social Affairs
- United Nations Decade of International Law
- Uganda National Disability Information Support Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is a member of the United Nations Development Group and part of its Executive Committee.
In a press release, the UNDP Yemen country office said that the signing ceremony was attended by Prime Minister Ali Mohammad Mujawar, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Administrator and Chair of the United Nations Development Group (UNDG), Ms.
Summary: Riyadh, April 18, 2010, SPA --The Director General of United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and President of United Nations Development Group Helen Clark left Riyadh today.
Dervis was administrator of the UNDP from August 2005 through February 2009, and also chaired the United Nations Development Group, a committee consisting of the heads of all U.
He is also the Chair of the United Nations Development Group, a committee consisting of the heads of all UN funds, programmes, and departments working on development issues at the country level.
The Statistical Literacy Project is a global initiative under the umbrella of the United Nations Development Group to help operationalize the Millennium Development Goals at the country level.