The United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), adopted the Protocol on Access and Benefit Sharing on 29 October 2010 at the 10th Conference of Parties of the CBD in Nagoya, Japan.
What does UNCBD stand for?
UNCBD stands for United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- University of North Carolina Alumni Heart Study
- Uncovering New Chicago Archives Project (Chicago, IL)
- United Nations Consolidated Appeals Process
- United Nations Conventional Arms Register
- United Nations Conference on the Application of Science and Technology for the Benefit of the Less Developed Areas
- United Nations Committee Against Torture
- United Nations Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment or Punishment
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Union National Community Bank (Mount Joy, PA)
- University of North Carolina Board of Governors
- Union Nationale Culture et Bibliothèques pour Tous (French: National Union Culture and Libraries for All; Paris, France)
- Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kampala, Uganda)
- United Nations Church Center (New York, NY)
- United Nations Compensation Commission
- Universal Nova Capturing Confederation (gaming clan)
- University of North Carolina Charlotte
- Utility Notification Center of Colorado
- United Nations Climate Change Convention
- United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2010 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Yesterday (17 May 2010) Airbus launched the results of its survey exploring children's perceptions of nature at London Zoo with the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD).
This also seriously compromises India's sovereign rights over its biological resources guaranteed under the United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity," it added.