6 ( ANI ): The United States government should promptly carry out the recommendations of a United Nations committee of experts to improve protection of children abroad from armed conflict, Human Rights Watch said today.
What does UNCE stand for?
UNCE stands for United Nations Committee of Experts
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNCE
We have 1 other meaning of UNCE in our Acronym Attic
- Uganda National Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- United Nations Conciliation Commission for Palestine
- United Nations Commission on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice
- United Nations Common Coding System
- Ultra-Nano-Crystalline Diamond
- Under the Covers Dog
- United Nations Conference on Desertification
- United Nations Common Database
- United Nations Capital Development Fund
- United Nations Centre for Development Planning, Projections and Policies
- University of Nevada Cooperative Extension (est. 1914)
- United Nations Chief Executives Board
- United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (Rio de Janeiro, June 1992)
- United Nations Committee of Experts on Environmental-Economic Accounting
- United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
- United Nations Census and Elections for Iraq (campaign)
- University Network Connected Equipment Liaisons (Arizona)
- Unione Nazionale Comuni, Comunità, Enti Montani
- United Nations Committee of Experts on Public Administration
- United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tweet Widget Facebook Like Email The United States government should promptly carry out the recommendations of a United Nations committee of experts to improve protection of children abroad from armed conflict, Human Rights Watch said today.
Determining those that do, and the special care required, was a task assigned to the United Nations Committee of Experts on the Transport of Dangerous Goods.