Kavaf, who is currently in New York to attend the 54th session of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women, will participate at a meeting later in the day marking the 15th anniversary of the Beijing Declaration and Platform for Action.
What does UNCSW stand for?
UNCSW stands for United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (aka CSW)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UNCSW in our Acronym Attic
- Unione Nazionale Costruttori Serramenti Alluminio Acciaio Leghe (Italian: National Union of Builders Serramenti Aluminum Alloy Steel)
- United Nations Command Security Battalion - Joint Security Area
- Unattached New Caney Swim Club (Texas)
- United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development
- United Nations Common Supply Database
- United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development
- United Nations Command Security Group (Korea)
- United Nations Conference on the Standardization of Geographical Names
- Uganda National Council for Science and Technology
- United Nations Center for Science and Technology for Development
- Unidirectional Non-Cross-Tolerance
- United Nations Country Team
- Unmet Needs Committee of Tangipahoa (Hammond, LA)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (est. 1964)
- United Nations Centre on Transnational Corporations (1973-1993)
- United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (usually seen as UNCTAD)
- University of North Carolina Television
- United Nations Coordination Unit
- United Nations Commission for the Unification & Rehabilitation of Korea
- University of North Carolina At Wilmington
Samples in periodicals archive:
During February 2006 many of these dangerous women came to the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) where I was one of the WILPF delegates.
STAFF About 100 women from across the Anglican Communion are set to attend the 50th anniversary celebration and meeting of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (UNC-SW) scheduled Feb.
ISTANBUL, Feb 28, 2010 (TUR) -- Turkish State Minister Selma Aliye Kavaf left for the United States to attend the 54th session of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
Canon Alice Medcof, the new coordinator of the International Anglican Women's Network (LAWN) and Annette Graydon, the Canadian link to LAWN, have been appointed by Archbishop Andrew Hutchison, primate of the Anglican Church of Canada, to join women around the world as members of the Anglican Consultative Council delegation to the meeting of the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women scheduled in March 2005.