United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
What does UNSITRAL stand for?
UNSITRAL stands for United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- United Nations Secretary General
- Unocal North Sumatera Geothermal Ltd.
- Upper Nidderdale Scout Group (UK)
- United Nations Secretary General Advisory Board
- Union of Nova Scotia Indians
- Unione Nazionale Sottufficiali Italiani (Italian: Italian National Non-Commissioned Officers Union)
- United Nations Special Initiative on Africa
- United Nations Statistical Institute for Asia and the Pacific
- UNEFACT Standard Interactive Message
- Unión Sindical de Trabajadores de Guatemala (United Front of Guatemalan Workers)
- Universidad Nacional de San Juan (Spanish: National University of San Juan; Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia San Juan Bosco (Spanish: National University of Patagonia, San Juan Bosco; Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional de San Luis (Argentina)
- Universidad Nacional San Luis Gonzaga (Spanish: San Luis Gonzaga National University; Ica, Peru)
- Union of Nova Scotia Municipalities (Canada)
- United Nations Service Medal
- United Nations Standard Message
- United Slavery National Slavery Museum
- University of Nebraska State Museum (Lincoln, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its present powers are set forth in the 1976 United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.