United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.
What does UNCITRL stand for?
UNCITRL stands for United Nations Commission on International Trade Law
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Unione Nazionale delle Cooperative Italiane (Italian: National Union of Italian Cooperatives)
- United Nations Commission for Indonesia
- United Nations Centre for International Crime Prevention (Vienna, Austria)
- Uniform Rules of Conduct for Interchange of Trade Data by Teletransmission (UN)
- United Nations Commission on Investigation, Inspection and Monitoring (Iraq)
- United Nations Commission on Inspection and Monitoring
- United Nations Conference on International Organization
- United Nations Commission for India and Pakistan
- United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods
- United Nations Commission On International Trade Law
- United Nations Civilian Police
- United Nations Crime and Justice Information Network
- Union Nationale pour la Course au Large (French offshore racing club)
- Universal Naming Code Locater
- Urban Network of Congregational Leadership (religion)
- Unione Nazionale Compositori Librettisti Autori (Italian: National Union of Composers and Book Authors)
- United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries
- Understanding Nitrogen and Carbohydrate Metabolism for Legume Engineering
- United Network Command for Law and Enforcement (from the TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its present powers are set forth in the 1976 United Nations Commission on International Trade Law.