These standards comprise electronic business XML (known as ebXML), a joint effort sponsored by the Organization for the Advancement of Structured Information Standards and the United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business.
What does UN/CEFACT stand for?
UN/CEFACT stands for United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- User Network
- United Nations Department for Development Support & Management Services
- United Nations Disaster Management Team
- United Nations Emergencies Unit for Ethiopia
- United Nations Global Alliance for ICT and Development
- United Nations Interagency Gender and Water Task Force
- [not an acronym] United Nations Human Settlements Programme
- United Nations Program of Action for African Economic Recovery and Development
- United Nations Platform for Space-Based Information for Disaster Management and Emergency Response (est. 2007)
- United Nations Global Initiative to Fight Human Trafficking
- Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Nitrogen (ratio)
- United Nations Office of Legal Affairs/Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea
- United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- United Nations/Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport
- United Nations EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Guidelines for Trade Data Interchange
- United Nations Code for Ports and Other Locations
- United Nations/North American Hazardous Materials Code
- United Nations / Standard Products and Services Codes
- Ukrainian National Association
- Unique Natural Area (Tompkins County, NY)