According to a report by Buratha news website, Wagner praised in a statement the performance of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) in monitoring transfer of the MKO members from Camp Ashraf, the terrorist group's main training camp in Iraq, to the Camp Liberty, a transient settlement facility in Iraq.
What does UNAM stand for?
UNAM stands for United Nations Assistance Mission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UNAM
We have 3 other meanings of UNAM in our Acronym Attic
- Universitas Airlangga Surabaya
- United Nations Association International Service
- United Nations Association of Jamaica
- United Nations Association of Japan
- Universal Network Acting for Jerusalem
- United Nations Assistance to the Khmer Rouge Tribunal
- Asociación Union Nacional de Lisiados (National Association Union of the Disabled; Guatemala)
- Universidad Nacional Agraria La Molina (Lima, Peru)
- Unaccompanied Minor
- United Nations Association of Malaysia (est. 1985)
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (Spanish: National Autonomous University of Mexico; Mexico City, Mexico)
- Universidad Nacional de Misiones (Spanish, Argentine University)
- Unión Nacional de Mujeres Guatemaltecas (National Union of Guatemalan Women)
- United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan
- Users' Network for Applied Modeling of Air Pollution
- Associação de Universidades Amazônicas (Portuguese: Association of Amazonian Universities; Brazil)
- United Nations Mission in East Timor
- União Nacional Africana de Moçambique Independente (Portuguese: National African Union of Independent Mozambique)
- United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a news release, the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) also called on all Iraqi leaders to "urgently engage in an inclusive, constructive and peaceful dialogue in accordance with the constitution and the law.
In order to provide basic amenities for Faryab residents, KubiEi said the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan would keep encouraging donors to sponsor development projects in the province.
Turkish Foreign Ministry stated on Wednesday that the group was co-chaired by Turkey and United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA).
The work of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan is of utmost importance.