Also active in civic organizations, Moore was a member of the Boy Scouts of America, the Economic Development Council, the Executive Committee of the Missouri State Chamber of Commerce, and the board of directors for United Missouri Bank.
What does UMB stand for?
UMB stands for United Missouri Bank
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UMB
We have 45 other meanings of UMB in our Acronym Attic
- University of Maryland Academic Telecommunications System
- Uniformly Most Accurate Unbiased (statistics)
- University of Manchester Archaeological Unit (UK)
- Urgent Medical Aid Unit
- Urban Multipurpose Aboriginal Youth Centres (Canada)
- U Mad Bro (gaming)
- Ultra Mobile Broadband (CDMA Development Group and 3rd Generation Partnership Project 2; formerly CDMA 2000 1x EV-DO Revision C)
- Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (journal)
- Umbrian (linguistics)
- Union Mondiale de Billard (World Billiards Union)
- Université Marc Bloch (French: Marc Bloch University; Strasbourg, France)
- Universitetet for Miljø- og Biovitenskap (Norwegian University of Live Sciences)
- University of Maryland, Baltimore
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- Univerzity Mateja Bela (Slovak: Matej Bel University)
- Unterwegs Mit Begeisterung (Swiss technology company)
- Upfront Mortgage Broker
- Upper Memory Block
- Upper Mississippi Basin
- Union of Manufacturers and Businessmen of Armenia (Yerevan, Armenia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million facility was built by Brad Botteron, president and owner of Wachter, and financed through United Missouri Bank.