Contact the United Leukodystrophy Foundation (ULF) for their "Second Opinion" program.
What does ULF stand for?
ULF stands for United Leukodystrophy Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ULF
We have 34 other meanings of ULF in our Acronym Attic
- Ultra-Low-Emissions Vehicle
- Ultra Low Emission Vehicles - Transport Using Advanced Propulsion (EU funded project)
- Ukrainian Legal Foundation
- Ultra Large Format
- Ultra Low Frequency (300-3000 Hz; 1,000-100 km)
- Ultra-Low-Floor (tramway)
- Un-Lock then Firing (STRPN transition)
- Unified Look and Feel
- Unit Load Former (machine which loads cases and shrinkwraps them together)
- Universite de Technologie et de Sciences Appliquees Libano-Francaise (French: Lebanese-French University of Technology and Applied Sciences; Lebanon)
- Unknown Life Form
- Unsolved Latent File (fingerprints)
- United Liberation Front of Assam
- University of Lethbridge Faculty Association (Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada)
- United Liberation Front of Barak Valley
- Uniform Law on the Formation of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (UN convention)
- Universal Love for Children (Netherlands)
- Upper Leacock Fire Company (Pennsylvania)
- Unit for Language Facilitation and Empowerment (RSA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louis, Missouri EDITOR'S NOTE: For more information on leukodystrophy, contact: the United Leukodystrophy Foundation at 2304 Highland Dr.
10) (Left to right) Maria Hardin, Sherri Bosley, and Abbey Meyers chat with president and chair of the United Leukodystrophy Foundation, Inc.