Lymphoedema can occur immediately after the nodes are removed or damaged, or months or even years later," says lymphoedema physiotherapist Jackie Todd, who helps run a specialist clinic in Leeds set up by Macmillan Cancer Relief and is now run by the United Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
What does ULTH stand for?
ULTH stands for United Leeds Teaching Hospitals (UK; National Health Service Trust)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Union Labor Temple Association
- Union Leaders Training Award
- Utah Land Title Association
- Under-Load Tap Changers
- University Learning and Teaching Committee (various universities)
- Unified Long-Term Care Budget (Ohio)
- United Long-Term Care Workers
- Unit Level Tactical Data Switch
- Umwelt-und Luft-Technologie GmbH (German: Environmental and Air-Technology GmbH)
- Ubiquitous Learning Technology Initiative
- Ukraine Land Titling Initiative
- Ultra Low Temperature Installation
- Ultra Low Temperature Isotropic Carbon
- Ultrasound Imaging with an Intelligent 2D Array
- Uniform Lossless Transmission Line
- Unit Logistics Training Program (video game)
- [not an acronym] WWII codeword for deciphered high-level enemy communications
- Ultra Low-dose Transdermal Estrogen Replacement Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leeds General Infirmary and St James' Hospital are part of the United Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, which employs 16,000 people.