A STUDENT at Park Hall Academy has been elected as the new member of the United Kingdom Youth Parliament for Solihull.
What does UKYP stand for?
UKYP stands for United Kingdom Youth Parliament
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- United Kingdom Woodland Assurance Scheme
- United Kingdom Web Design Association
- UK Web Design Company (London, UK)
- United Kingdom Warfare (gaming clan)
- United Kingdom Wrestling Federation
- United Kingdom Water Industry Research
- United Kingdom Warning & Monitoring Organization (UK government agency now disbanded for monitoring the effects of nuclear weapon)
- You Know Who You Are
- United Kingdom Xenotransplantation Interim Regulatory Authority
- University of Kentucky (also seen as UK)
- University of Kwazulu-Natal (KwaZulu-Natal Province, South Africa)
- Srilankan Airlines Code
- Tolerable Upper Intake Level (Institute of Medicine, maximum level of daily nutrient intake that is likely to pose no risk of adverse side effects)
- Ulica (Russian, street; used in postal addresses)
- Ulm (Germany)
- Ultra Linear
- Ultralight Aircraft
- Ultras Leverkusen (German football-team fan club)
- Un Lit
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE United Kingdom Youth Parliament and BT are inviting young readers to enter this year's Seen & Heard awards.
Highlights of the United Kingdom Youth Parliament (UKYP) event in the House of Lords As well as the new YouTube channel and the Lords of the Blog website other recent House of Lords public engagement activities include the Peers in Schools programme, the Lord Speaker's educational outreach competitions and opening up the Lords Chamber to debates for young people including the UK Youth Parliament debates which were held in the House of Lords on 2 May.
RECORD numbers of young people voted in a week-long election to choose youth representatives for Sandwell A total of 2,885 11-to-21-year-olds voted in the elections for the Sandwell Shadow Youth Cabinet and the United Kingdom Youth Parliament.
The Seen and Heard report, commissioned by BT in partnership with the United Kingdom Youth Parliament, is a collection of stories of young people from across the country.
Anyone aged between 11 and 18 and living in Staffordshire can stand in the United Kingdom Youth Parliament elections as long as they lodge their application by December 7.
THOUSANDS of young people have cast their votes to elect Walsall's members of the United Kingdom Youth Parliament.