With its origins in 1944--when a trade body was formed to help store food away from vulnerable ports prior to its onward distribution to all parts of wartime Britain--the United Kingdom Warehousing Association is now Britain's leading trade organisation representing the third party logistics sector.
What does UKWA stand for?
UKWA stands for United Kingdom Warehousing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKWA
- Urinary Potassium Excretion
- United Kingdom Vineyards Association
- Upper Kanawha Valley Enterprise Community
- United Kingdom Vocational Qualifications Reform Programme (est. 2005)
- Ultimate Killer Virus Vaccine
- Ultrakurzwelle (radio band 30-300 MHz, German)
- Uninfested Kano-White Cowpea (nutrition)
- United Kingdom Wrestling
- Uniwersytetu Kazimierza Wielkiego (Polish: University of Casimir the Great; Bydgoszsz, Poland)
- Urbach Kahn & Werlin LLP
- United Kingdom Windsurfing Association
- United Kingdom West Africa Lines
- United Kingdom Woodland Assurance Scheme
- United Kingdom Web Design Association
- UK Web Design Company (London, UK)
- United Kingdom Warfare (gaming clan)
- United Kingdom Wrestling Federation
- United Kingdom Water Industry Research
- United Kingdom Warning & Monitoring Organization (UK government agency now disbanded for monitoring the effects of nuclear weapon)
- You Know Who You Are
Samples in periodicals archive:
CPD Logistics, of Wellesbourne, picked up the award - its third in three consecutive years from the United Kingdom Warehousing Association - at a gala dinner in London.
A Warwickshire logistics company has won the Team of the Year award at the annual United Kingdom Warehousing Association conference.
The Wellesbourne-based company has been named Best New Member in the United Kingdom Warehousing Association awards.