Liam Vernon, head of the United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre, said it was a vicious trade in human misery.
What does UKHTC stand for?
UKHTC stands for United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UKHTC
- United Kingdom Hazard Information System
- United Kingdom House of Lords (UK parliament)
- United Keno Hill Mines (Yukon Territory, Canada)
- United Kingdom Hall Mark (jewelry)
- United Kingdom Homoeopathic Medical Association
- United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
- Upper Kotmale Hydropower Project (Sri Lanka)
- United Kingdom Human Rights (parliamentary legislation)
- United Kingdom Harm Reduction Alliance
- United Kingdom Horse Shoers Union
- United Kingdom Hypnotherapy Training College (est. 1999)
- United Kingdom Heart Valve Registry (Department of Health; UK)
- Ungarisches Kirchensoziologisches Institut (German; Hungarian religious institute)
- Uniglobe Kisco, Inc. (est. 1974; New York)
- United Kingdom & Ireland
- Universitas Kristen Indonesia (Indonesian: Christian University of Indonesia)
- United Kingdom Intersex Association
- United Kingdom Immigrants Advisory Service (charity)
- United Kingdom Independent Broadcasters
- United Kingdom Insurance Brokers' European Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you suspect someone if being trafficked you can call the United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre (UKHTC) on 0114 252 3891, or call Crimestoppers free, and anonymously, on 0800 555111 ONE WOMAN'S EXPERIENCE OF TRAFFICKING IN WALES My name is Njida* and I am from Nigeria.
Commissioned by the United Kingdom Human Trafficking Centre (UKHTC) to produce a short film to be used in secondary schools, Grant Keir and his team began researching child sex exploitation.