Sherri Provolt, United Indian Health Services, Arcata
What does UIHS stand for?
UIHS stands for United Indian Health Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of UIHS in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Indian Health
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Urban Indian Health Institute (Seattle, WA)
- Union Internationale des Huissiers de Justice (French: International Union of Judicial Officers)
- Ultimate Iceless Hockey League (Rhode Island)
- Unless I Hear Otherwise (tesxting shorthand)
- Urban Indian Health Organizations (Seattle, WA)
- Urban Indian Health Program
- University of Illinois Human Resources
- Upflow Inclined High-Rate Settlers
- Unified Industries Incorporated (Springfield, VA, USA)
- Unique Investment Identifier (numeric code)
- Unique Item Identifier
- Universitas Islam Indonesia (Yogyakarta, Indonesia)
- University-Industry Interaction
- Urban Industry Initiative (Philadelphia, PA)
- User Input Indication
- Uniform Intermodal Interchange and Facilities Access Agreement
- United India Insurance Company Limited (also seen as UIICL; India)
- United India Insurance Company Limited (also seen as UIIC; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations that are receiving awards are The Family Practice and Counseling Network Behavioral Health Department of Philadelphia, PA, Terry Reilly Health Services Farmworker Mental Health Program in Nampa, ID, and United Indian Health Services of Arcata, CA.
Nicely has been instrumental to the growth and stability of the United Indian Health Services (UIHS) which services more than 13,000 Native Americans living on and around two reservations and numerous rancherias across Humboldt and Del Norte counties.