If a patient develops an infection caused by a super germ, we immediately isolate them from other patients," says Ginny McMath, infectious-disease controller at the United Hospital Medical Center in Port Chester, New York.
What does UHMC stand for?
UHMC stands for United Hospital Medical Center (Port Chester, NY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHMC
We have 2 other meanings of UHMC in our Acronym Attic
- United Home Mortgage (various organizations)
- University of Hawaii at Manoa (Honolulu, HI)
- University of Hawaii, Manoa
- Upcoming Horror Movies (website)
- Urban Housing Management (Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies; Netherlands)
- Underfloor Heating Manufacturers Association (UK)
- University of Helsinki Multicomponent Aerosol (aerosol dynamics model; Finland)
- Unsung Hero Music Archive
- University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay (UK National Health Service)
- UMIST (University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology) Hiking and Mountaineering Club (UK)
- Upper Hill Medical Centre (Kenya)
- University of Hawaii Meteorology
- Upper Half Mean Length
- Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (chemical compound)
- University Hospitals Medical Practices
- Ultra High Molecular Polyethylene
- Ultra High Magnification Radiography
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society
- University of Hartford Magnet School (Hartford, CT)
- Usvathun Hasana Muslim Sangam (Indian religious association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ackman([dagger]) (*) United Hospital Medical Center (UHMC), Port Chester, New York, USA; ([dagger]) New York State Department of Health, Albany, New York, USA; and ([double dagger])Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Atlanta, Georgia, USA Dr.