The United Hospital Fund honored Josh Kuriloff, vice chairman of Cushman & Wakefield, with a Special Tribute for his outstanding service to New York's health care community.
What does UHF stand for?
UHF stands for United Hospital Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHF
We have 27 other meanings of UHF in our Acronym Attic
- Urban Health and Environment Learning Project (Wilmington, DE)
- Universal Home Entertainment Productions
- Ultra High Efficiency Particle Air (Filter)
- University Homeless Empowerment Relationship Organization (University of Michigan)
- University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization
- Uzbekistan Health Examination Survey (Ministry of Health; Uzbekistan)
- (Spin)-Unrestricted Hartree-Fock
- Ulster Historical Foundation (est. 1956; Ulster, UK)
- Ultra High Frequency (300-3000 MHz; 1m-10cm)
- United Health Foundation
- Universal Harmonic Filter
- University Hospital Foundation (various locations)
- Unrestricted Hartre-Fock (Theory)
- Uppsala Herpetologiska Förening (Sweden)
- Utah Heritage Foundation (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Ultra-High Frequency, Demand-Assigned Multiaccess Communication
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Subscriber Unit
- Ultrahigh Frequency Time Division Multiple Access Modem Control Unit
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock (with Spin) Annihilation
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock Crystal Orbital
Samples in periodicals archive:
president of the United Hospital Fund of New York, was recently elected chairman of The Commonwealth Fund, New York, N.
Acting on that philosophy, NYCNC applied for and received a grant from the United Hospital Fund, a health services and philanthropic organization, to develop and implement Nurture Your Nature, a program in which residents and schoolchildren partner to explore the environment and ecology.
The United Hospital Fund recently announced 34 grants, totaling $1.
This program, partially funded by a United Hospital Fund grant, provides residents with the chance to bring three mealtime-related activities back into their lives.