United Heritage Credit Union, Austin, Texas, recently raised $47,865 through a raffle as a part of its charity program.
What does UHCU stand for?
UHCU stands for United Heritage Credit Union (Austin, TX)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UHCU
- Ultra Heavy Cosmic Ray Experiment
- United Home Care Services (Miami, FL)
- University Health and Counseling Services (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- University Health Care System
- Upper Hunter Community Services (Australia)
- Urban Housing Capacity Study (UK)
- Upstate Homeless Coalition of South Carolina, Inc.
- Unenhanced Helical Computed Tomography (aka Unenhanced Helical Computerized Tomography)
- Unenhanced Helical Computerized Tomography (aka Unenhanced Helical Computed Tomography)
- Upper Horfield Community Trust (Bristol, England, UK)
- University Health Care Unit (various universities)
- University of Hertfordshire Christian Union (student organization; UK)
- Ultra Heavy Duty (product feature)
- Ultra High Definition (TV)
- Ultra High Density (Ciena - WDM)
- ultra-high dilution
- Ulysse Hyper Distribution (Tunisia; est. 2001)
- Underwater Hazardous Device (security threat)
- Universal Hi-Tech Development (Rockville, Maryland)
- Universal Housing Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
One, the $570 million United Heritage Credit Union, headquartered in Austin, Texas, has started offering members whose cards have been reissued the option of securing a new card at their branch in relatively little time.