The financial services firm recently modemized 77 Water Street and subleased virtually the entire building to high quality tenants including AT&T, OneBeacon Insurance, United Healthcare Services and The William J.
What does UHS stand for?
UHS stands for United Healthcare Services (UnitedHealth Group, Inc.)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UHS
We have 106 other meanings of UHS in our Acronym Attic
- Ubuntu Home Server (computing)
- Ultimate Heat Sink
- Ultra High Solids
- Ultra High Speed (digital storage)
- Union Health Service, Inc. (health insurance; Chicago, IL)
- Union High School (Tulsa, OK)
- Union High School (Union, New Jersey)
- Union Höherer Schüler (Austrian Pupils Association)
- Unionville High School (Kennett Square, PA)
- Unit Home Station
- Universal Health Sport (Nimes, France)
- Universal Hint System (gamingy)
- Universalist Historical Society
- University for Humanistic Studies
- University Health Services
- University High School
- University High School (Australia)
- University History Society (University of Texas)
- University Honors Scholars (various schools)
- Unlimited High Society (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tenants of the property include Norwegian Cruise Line, South Florida Employment and United HealthCare Services.
The largest transactions that Studley closed in the second quarter included: United Healthcare Services Inc.