CASE FACTS: Robin Travis had been a patient at a New York Hospital operated by United Health Services Hospitals, Inc.
What does UHSH stand for?
UHSH stands for United Health Services Hospitals, Inc. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UHSH
- Ultra High Speed Camera
- Ultra-High-Strength Concrete
- University Health and Safety Committee (various universities)
- University Health Services Center (various universities)
- University of Hull Scarborough Campus (UK)
- United Health Services Credit Union
- Union High School District (California and Vermont)
- Universal High Scores Database
- User Head Space Error
- University Health Systems of Eastern Carolina
- Utah High School Hockey
- Unique Health Solutions, Inc.
- Unite Hospitaliere Securisee Interregionale (French: Interregional Secure Hospital Unit; inmate hospital)
- United Hospital System, Inc. (Kenosha, WI)
- Utrechtse Historische Studenten Kring (Dutch)
- University Health Sciences Librarians
- University of Hartford Studies in Literature (journal)
- University of Hawaii Sea Level Centre (Honolulu, HI)
- Utah Health Sciences Library Consortium
- Utah High School Lacrosse League