United Health Group declared that it has inked a deal for purchasing Amil Participacoes' controlling stake for $4.
What does UHG stand for?
UHG stands for United Health Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UHG
We have 7 other meanings of UHG in our Acronym Attic
- Until Hell Freezes Over
- Upazila Health and Family Planning Officer (World Health Organization initiative)
- UHF Satellite Access Preemption
- (Spin) Unrestricted Hartree-Fock with Quartet Annihilation
- United Heritage Financial Services (Meridian, ID)
- University Housing and Food Service (California State University, Chico)
- Unrestricted Hartree-Fock-Slater
- Union Health and Family Welfare Centres
- Ultrahigh Gain (antenna)
- Unified Healthcare Group (Prahran, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Universal Heteroduplex Generator Assay
- Unless Holding Group (environmental impact business consulting)
- Unteroffiziersheimgesellschaft (German)
- Uss Himawari Group (Japan)
- United Hardcore Gaming Association (Germany)
- United Hebrew Geriatric Center (New Rochelle, NY)
- University Hill General Improvement District (Boulder, CO)
- Udruga Hrvatskih Golfskih Sudaca (Croatian: Association of Coatian Golf Judges)
- Universal Helmet Hanger
- University Hospital of Hartlepool (Hartlepool, Durham, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves as Executive Vice President and Chief of Medical Affairs at United Health Group, a Fortune 25 diversified health and well-being company.
The group has worked across Industries with clients like Wipro, Taj , Mudra, Maruti, LG, NRDC, Samsung, ITDC, Huawei , Idea Cellular, Honda 2 Wheelers, VMart, Fidelity, Nirulas, Radisson, EXL, IFFCO, Panacea Biotec , United Health group, MPG and many Small and Medium Businesses.
She was previously employed at United Health Group and Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield.