Major Dutch engineering consultancy Royal Haskoning has formalised a JV with Qatar-based United Group for Projects that will encompass infrastructure, buildings, water, environment, industry, energy and maritime.
What does UG stand for?
UG stands for United Group (aka UGOC: United Group of Companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UG
We have 9 other meanings of UG in our Acronym Attic
- Underpass Gang (Unofficial New Orleans Saints Fan Club)
- Unemotional Growth
- Unfilled Grain
- Uniglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
- Unigraphics (Finite Element Analysis Software by Unigraphics Solutions).
- Union Gramme (French; Belgian engineering group)
- United States to Mediterranean (routing designation; US Navy)
- United-Guardian Inc (pharmaceutical manufacturer)
- Universal Gateway (computer protocol)
- Universal Grammar
- Universal Gravitational constant
- Universiteit Gent (Dutch: Ghent University; Ghent, Belgium)
- University of Georgia
- University of Ghana
- University of Guyana
- Unmanned Gear (Metal Gear video game series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Writers United group used grass-roots organizing techniques to connect with the membership during the campaign.
The influential Shareholders United group have been backed by Manchester Central MP Terry Lloyd, an SU patron and chair of the Parliamentary Manchester United Group.