Major Dutch engineering consultancy Royal Haskoning has formalised a JV with Qatar-based United Group for Projects that will encompass infrastructure, buildings, water, environment, industry, energy and maritime.
What does UG stand for?
UG stands for United Group (aka UGOC: United Group of Companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UG
We have 9 other meanings of UG in our Acronym Attic
- Underpass Gang (Unofficial New Orleans Saints Fan Club)
- Unemotional Growth
- Unfilled Grain
- Uniglide (Shimano Chain and Cogs)
- Unigraphics (Finite Element Analysis Software by Unigraphics Solutions).
- Union Gramme (French; Belgian engineering group)
- United States to Mediterranean (routing designation; US Navy)
- United-Guardian Inc (pharmaceutical manufacturer)
- Universal Gateway (computer protocol)
- Universal Grammar
- Universal Gravitational constant
- Universiteit Gent (Dutch: Ghent University; Ghent, Belgium)
- University of Georgia
- University of Ghana
- University of Guyana
- Unmanned Gear (Metal Gear video game series)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The influential Shareholders United group have been backed by Manchester Central MP Terry Lloyd, an SU patron and chair of the Parliamentary Manchester United Group.