We always had this feeling that the name [UGA] created a bit of confusion with some people who believed that the acronym stood for the United Golf Association, without realising it was the shortened version of the UAE Golf Association," said Saeed Albudoor, general manager of the EGF.
What does UGA stand for?
UGA stands for United Golf Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UGA
We have 46 other meanings of UGA in our Acronym Attic
- Ukrainian Grain Association
- Ultra Graphics Array (1600 x 1200 pixels)
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (gaming)
- Under General Anesthesia
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Undisclosed Government Agency (GPF comic)
- Unite de Gestion d'Alarme (French: Alarm Management Unit)
- Unité Géographique d'Analyse (French: Geographic Analysis Unit; pharmaceutical industry)
- United Gospel Artists
- United Graziers' Association of Queensland
- United States Gasoline Fund LP (stock symbol)
- United States Natural Gas Fund, LP (stock symbol)
- Universal Game Adapter (gaming)
- Universal Graphics Adapter (computer graphics standard)
- Universitari Gaudenti Associati
- University of Georgia
- University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- Unorganized Grab Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
1926 - The United Golf Association (UGA) is founded by Robert Hawkins in Massachusetts.
Theirs was the United Golf Association Tour, known affectionately in those days as the "Chittlin' Circuit," and for years it was the best friend a black golfer ever had.