is helping alleviate the suffering of other marginalized people with a $20,000 grant to the United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming to conduct a yearlong diversity-awareness program.
What does UGLW stand for?
UGLW stands for United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Urban Guerrilla Liberation Front
- Unit of General Local Government
- Undergraduate Library
- Underground Government Liberation Intergroup (New Adventures of Beans Baxter)
- United Global Logistics International (Garden City, NY)
- Unwanted Gratuitous Love Interest
- United Grand Lodge of New South Wales (Sydney, Australia)
- United Grand Lodge of Queensland (Australia)
- Unstructured Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test
- Universal Golf Learning System
- U Gotta Love Yourself
- Unique, Gifted, Lovable You
- Ultimate Gaming Machine (computer)
- Underground-Modems.com (website)
- Undergroundmonsters (websites)
- Underwater Guided Missile
- Union General Meeting
- Union Geofisica Mexicana (Spanish: Geophysical Union Mexicana; Mexico)
- Union Gospel Mission (Seattle, Washington)
- Unité de Génétique Médicale (French: Unit of Medical Genetics; France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the last day of my December visit, I drove 40 miles west to Cheyenne to meet and interview Jim Corrigan, an officer of the United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming.
Jeff Lowe, president of United Gays and Lesbians of Wyoming, says there was virtually no local coverage of Lott's remarks, nor did "ex-gay" ads appear in state newspapers.