Zhou Zhenhong, a former Standing Committee member of CPC Guangdong Provincial Committee and head of the United Front Work Department of the provincial Party committee, was removed from office for suspected "serious discipline violations" in January last year.
What does UFWD stand for?
UFWD stands for United Front Work Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unabhängige und Freie Wählergemeinschaft (German: Independent Voters and Free Community; Germany)
- Unaccounted for Water (water distribution network)
- Unfed Female Weight
- United Factory Warehouse
- United Farm Workers (union)
- Universal File Writer (computer programming)
- United Farm Women of Alberta (Canada)
- United Farm Workers of America
- United Furniture Workers of America (est. 1937)
- Unofficial Football World Championships
- United Four Wheel Drive Associations
- Urban Forestry Working Group
- Universities Fighting World Hunger (Auburn, AL)
- United Farm Women of Ontario (est. 1918)
- United Farm Workers Organizing Committee
- United Faculty of Washington State
- United Farm Workers Union (national labor organization)
- United Faculty of Western Washington (Western Washington University union; Bellingham, WA)
- University of New South Wales Foundation Year (Sydney, Australia)
- Utah Federation for Youth (est. 1980; Salt Lake City, UT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Li replaces Ling Jihua, outgoing President Hu Jintao s top aide, who has been named to head the party s United Front Work Department, the paper said.
Zhu Weiqun, a vice minister of the Chinese Communist Party's United Front Work Department -- which has led unsuccessful on-off talks with the Dalai Lama's envoys -- said there were "divisions" in the exiled Tibetan spiritual leader's camp.
Du Qinglin, head of the Communist Party's United Front Work Department, has met with envoys of the Dalai Lama in Beijing, a party statement carried by Xinhua said.