AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD United Airlines announced on Friday (13 May) that it has reached a five-year agreement with United Express partner Mesa Air Group.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for United Express (airline)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Unit Equipment
- Unit Exhausted
- Unit of Employment
- Unit of Employment (US Army)
- Unité d'Endotoxine (French: Endotoxin Unit)
- Unité d'Enseignement (French: academic subjects)
- United Earth (Star Trek government)
- United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America
- United Empire (Loyalist - American Revolution)
- United Endeavor
- Unity of the Empire (descendant of a qualified United Empire Loyalists)
- Uniunea Europeana (Romanian: European Union)
- Universal English (Adobe)
- Universal Exports (James Bond movie)
- University Entrance (examination)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
- University of Evansville (Evansville, IN)
- University of the East
- University of the East (Manila, Philippines)
- Unknown Enemy (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: The Register-Guard United Express adds early route to San Francisco In a welcome move for Eugene-area travelers, United Express on May 1 will start an early morning flight to San Francisco.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD United Express has said that the airline is introducing a daily direct service between Monterey, California, and United Airlines' hub airport in Denver from 7 June.
The ground-handling contract has a two-year term under which AWAC will provide ground handling services to AWAC-operated United Express flights at Denver and Chicago, as well as at 18 other stations served by United Express.