Dane Starland United Earth Ecclesia PO Box 1326, Littleton, CO 80217 97814557581015, $14.
What does UE stand for?
UE stands for United Earth (Star Trek government)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UE
We have 19 other meanings of UE in our Acronym Attic
- Union Electric (Missouri)
- Unión Europea (Spanish: European Union)
- Union Européenne
- Unione Europea
- Unit Equipment
- Unit Exhausted
- Unit of Employment
- Unit of Employment (US Army)
- Unité d'Endotoxine (French: Endotoxin Unit)
- Unité d'Enseignement (French: academic subjects)
- United Electrical, Radio and Machine Workers of America
- United Empire (Loyalist - American Revolution)
- United Endeavor
- United Express (airline)
- Unity of the Empire (descendant of a qualified United Empire Loyalists)
- Uniunea Europeana (Romanian: European Union)
- Universal English (Adobe)
- Universal Exports (James Bond movie)
- University Entrance (examination)
- University of Edinburgh (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now there's political strife between warring factions over a nuclear armed United Earth Peace Fleet - and the Amazon Regiment is entrusted with the job of finishing freeing the planet - by placing women and children at the forefront of battle.
By painting double rows of pylons under parallel roadways in San Jose with silvery aluminium paint, he united earth and technology and created a shimmering classical colonnade that diminishes into the distance.
The United Earth organization, which has been awarding the annual Earth Prizes for environmental leadership and humanitarian excellence since 1991, are seeking pro bono first class office space for their headquarters.