If there are people who want to bail out the Swazi regime, it must not be a blank cheque," Mario Masuku, president of the People's United Democratic Movement (PUDEMO), told a news conference in Johannesburg.
What does UDM stand for?
UDM stands for United Democratic Movement (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UDM
We have 48 other meanings of UDM in our Acronym Attic
- Up Down Left Right (keyboard keys)
- Universal Digital Loop Transceiver
- úcelové digitálne mapy
- Ultimate Dance Music Ltd. (UK)
- Unified Dimensional Model (data model)
- Unified Dispersion Model
- Uniform Data Model
- Uniform Distance Matrix
- Union of Democratic Mineworkers (UK)
- Unit Deployment Manager
- United Digital Memory
- Universal Data Model
- Universal Database for Music Ltd. (UK)
- Universal Diagnostic Monitor
- Université De Montréal
- Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia (Malaysian university)
- University of Detroit Mercy (Michigan)
- Unpressurized Docking Mast
- Unscheduled Depot Maintenance
- Unsolicited Direct Mail (aka spam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Democratic Movement added: "The UDM views this as a serious matter; the president is the custodian of the country's constitution.
She said: "My father had been a councillor in the ANC, the whole family supported the ANC, but then my father changed to become a member of the United Democratic Movement.
Mario Masuku, the leader of the People United Democratic Movement (PUDEMO), an underground political party in Swaziland, is swimming in hot waters.
The opposition United Democratic Movement said the crash was likely to harm South Africa's tourism industry, one of the country's top money-makers, which is already threatened by a crime wave.
United Democratic Movement leader Mr Sifiso Nkabinde was shot dead in the strife-torn town of Richmond.