and the United Daily News (UDN) Group, announced yesterday that it will provide Chinese communities cloud-based parent-child contents using Chunghwa's telecom networks, outlets and digital convergence resources as well as UDN's contents.
What does UDN stand for?
UDN stands for United Daily News (newspaper; China)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of UDN
We have 18 other meanings of UDN in our Acronym Attic
- University Department of Management Science (India)
- Urban Data Management Society
- User Database Management System
- University of Delaware Macintosh Users Group
- Ubiquity Developer Network (software company community)
- Uganda Debt Network
- União Democrática Nacional (Portuguese: National Democratic Union; Brazilian political group)
- Unintelligent Design Network, Inc.
- Unión Democrática Nacionalista
- Unique Device Name
- Unreal Developer Network (Epic Games)
- United Digital Network, Inc.
- Universal Design Network Japan (fashion; Japan)
- University for Development of National Races
- Utah Department of Natural Resources
- Universal Design New York
- Ultra Density Optical (phase change optical storage)
- Undelivered Orders
- Undetermined Origin
- Unified Development Ordinance (land use and zoning regulations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also provides channels featuring relevant news, entertainment, finance and technology, with regional content resulting from partnerships with companies such as China News, Phoenix New Media and United Daily News.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Taiwanese airline EVA Airways Corp plans to form an air cargo joint venture company with Chinese carrier Shanghai Airlines Co Ltd, the United Daily News newspaper reported on Wednesday (23 March).
The mass-circulation United Daily News quoted unnamed 'reliable sources' as saying that the Chinese had arrested three people spying for Taiwan's military intelligence bureau.
to represent Taipei in talks on the opening of trade, transport and postal links between both sides, the mass-circulation vernacular United Daily News reported Tuesday.