The $12 million Faith Community United Credit Union in Cleveland has plans to launch Faith Funding LLC to offer account receivable financing and purchase order financing, which is commonly known as factoring, said Vaughn Johnson, CEO of Faith Community United.
What does UCU stand for?
UCU stands for United Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCU
We have 19 other meanings of UCU in our Acronym Attic
- Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Syndrome
- Unique Cellular Transport System (Nanonutrients LC)
- Universal CPE (Customer-Premises Equipment) Test Station (Touchstone)
- University Credit Transfer Scheme (various universities)
- Use Case Transition System (software testing)
- University of California Television
- Ucore Uranium Inc (stock symbol)
- Ukrainian Catholic University (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Ultra Computer Unit
- Unión Cultural Universitaria (University Cultural Union, Guatemala)
- Université Catholique d'Ukraine (French: Ukrainian Catholic University; est. 2002)
- University and College Union (UK)
- University College Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- University Credit Union
- Uracil-Cytosin-Uracil (genetics)
- Union County Utilities Authority (Rahway, NJ)
- University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Academic Advising Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- United Church of Christ (California)
- University City United Church (San Diego, CA)
- University Community Urban Center (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Faith Community United Credit Union gave me the opportunity to share my faith with low-income individuals and families by providing me with a vehicle to assist them in their journey for financial independence.