Starting in 2011, only graduates of a headache fellowship accredited by the United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (UCNS) will be eligible to take the test.
What does UCNS stand for?
UCNS stands for United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (est. 2003; St. Paul, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCNS
We have 1 other meaning of UCNS in our Acronym Attic
- Utah Coalition for New Energy Technologies
- Ulcerative Colitis Nutritional Formula
- Universal City North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information
- Unit on Cognitive Neurophysiology and Imaging (National Institutes of Health)
- United Church of Northern India (est. 1924)
- Using Corpora for Natural Language Generation (workshop)
- Use Cases and Requirements
- University of California Natural Reserve System
- Ukrainian Catholic National Shrine (Washington, DC)
- University Computing and Networking Services
- University Cooperative Nursery School (Ithaca, NY)
- Utilities Commission of New Smyrna Beach (New Smyrna Beach, FL)
- Undifferentiated Carcinomas Nasopharyngeal Type (aka Undifferentiated Carcinoma of Nasopharyngeal Type)
- Uniwersyteckie Centrum Nowoczesnych Technologii Nauczania (Polish: University Teaching Center for Modern Technology)
- Undergraduate College At National University
- Utah County .NET User Group
- University College of North Wales (Bangor University, Gwynedd, UK)
- UNAIDS Country Office (UN)
- Uncommitted Obligation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Council for Neurologic Subspecialties (UCNS) is currently working on accreditation and certification standards in the area of behavioral neurology and neuropsychiatry.