Work session on United Community Action Network (UCAN) transportation district; 7 p.
What does UCAN stand for?
UCAN stands for United Community Action Network (Oregon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCAN
We have 43 other meanings of UCAN in our Acronym Attic
- United Cambodian Association of Minnesota (Saint Paul, MN)
- Universidade Cândido Mendes (Brazil)
- Universities and Colleges Apostolic Ministry
- University of Cambridge (UK)
- University of Connecticut Alumni Marching Band
- UNIX Custom Application Migration Guide
- Utah Coalition for the Advancement of Minorities in Higher Education (Utah State University; Logan, Utah)
- urinary cyclic adenosine monophosphate corrected for glomerular filtration
- Uhlich Children's Advantage Network
- Ultra-wideband Concepts for Ad hoc Networks (self-organising Wireless Personal Area Network technology project)
- Universidade Catolica de Angola (Portuguese: Angolan Catholic University)
- User Circuit Mode Access to Network
- Utah Communications Agency Network
- Utility Consumers' Action Network (California)
- Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico Rural Systemic Iniatative
- University Centre for Accreditation and Negotiated Awards (UK)
- Utility Contractors' Association of New England, Inc.
- University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Uniting Congregations of Aotearoa New Zealand
- Unified Cryptologic Architecture Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
in Coos Bay; Restoration Worship Center in Coos Bay; South Coast Hospice and Palliative Care in Coos Bay; Bay Area Senior Center in Coos Bay; Boys and Girls Club of Southwestern Oregon in Coos Bay; Coos County STEP Commission in Coos Bay; Coos Bay Public Schools; Bandon Community Health Center in Bandon; Crossroads Community Cafe in Coos Bay; Chetco Historical Memorial Committee in Brookings; Winchester Bay Community Center & Park; Project Blessing Food Bank in Reedsport; United Community Action Network in Roseburg; The Friendly Kitchen in Roseburg; and Sutherlin Oakland Emergency Food Pantry.