Dear United Colors of Benetton,Thanks For Listening There's nothing more refreshing than knowing there are companies out there that are actively listening and care about their customers' feedback- companies with management that takes swift action and proactive enough to do the right thing.
What does UCB stand for?
UCB stands for United Colors of Benetton (fashion brand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCB
We have 81 other meanings of UCB in our Acronym Attic
- Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld (Germany)
- Uncalled4 Band (music)
- Unemployment Compensation Benefits
- Union Chimique Belge (French; biopharmaceutical manufacturer; Brussels, Belgium)
- Union de Crédit pour le Bâtiment (Belgium)
- Unit Code Browser
- Unit Control Block
- United California Bank
- United Carolina Bank
- United Christian Broadcasters
- United Cricket Board
- Universal Chess Board
- Universal Commercial Bank
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana (Spanish; Bolivian Catholic University; Bolivia)
- Universidade Castello Branco (Castello Branco University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Universidade Católica de Brasilia (Brazil)
- University Centre Barnsley (UK)
- University College of Belize
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Colorado, Boulder
Samples in periodicals archive:
Participating brands this year included Marks & Spencer, Monsoon, Oshkosh, B'gosh, Sanrio, Classy Style, United Colors of Benetton, and Woolworths.
United Colors of Benetton, the leading fashion label, has announced a 25 per cent discount on all of its collections, for Father's Day on June 20.
Meanwhile, The Dads are bleeding sweat and painting over the current United Colors of Benetton scheme with our chosen hue, Picket Fence.
Various International brands such as Okaidi, United Colors of Benetton, AIIZ, Bhs kids, Woolworths and Stadium and Giordano Kids are participating this year.