What does UCL stand for?
UCL stands for United Clinical Laboratories (medical laboratory; Dubuque, IA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UCL
We have 101 other meanings of UCL in our Acronym Attic
- UEFA Champions League
- Ulnar Collateral Ligament
- Umal Consolidated Limited
- Uncomfortable Loudness Level
- Unfair Competition Law
- Union Centrista Liberal (Italian: Centrist Liberal Union)
- Union Communiste Libertaire (French: Libertarian Communist Union)
- Unión de Corresponsalía Local (Galician: Local Union Correspondent)
- Unit Candidate List
- Unit Configured Load
- United Counties League (soccer)
- Univac Canada, Ltd.
- Universal Communications Language
- Universal Cyber League (online gaming group)
- Université Catholique de Louvain
- University College London
- University Computer Lab (various locations)
- University of Central Lancashire
- Unoccupied Crown Land (various locations)
- Upper Confidence Level