A celebration of his life will be held on Saturday, May 4, at noon in the United Church of Christ Federated, 4 Church Street.
What does UCUC stand for?
UCUC stands for United Church of Christ (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCUC
- Ultra Computer Unit
- Unión Cultural Universitaria (University Cultural Union, Guatemala)
- United Credit Union
- Université Catholique d'Ukraine (French: Ukrainian Catholic University; est. 2002)
- University and College Union (UK)
- University College Utrecht (The Netherlands)
- University Credit Union
- Uracil-Cytosin-Uracil (genetics)
- Union County Utilities Authority (Rahway, NJ)
- University of Cincinnati Undergraduate Academic Advising Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- University City United Church (San Diego, CA)
- University Community Urban Center (Seattle, WA)
- University Committee on Use and Care of Animals
- Universidad Católica del Uruguay Dámaso Antonio Larrañaga (Spanish: Catholic University of Uruguay Damaso Antonio Larranaga)
- University of California Undergraduate Experience Survey
- Uniting Church Unity and International Mission
- Unified Code for Units of Measure (DICOM)
- University of Cumbria (Carlisle, UK)
- Utah Conference on Undergraduate Research (Office of Undergraduated Studies; University of Utah; Salt Lake City, UT)
- Uncentral Unsteady Unmaintained Fixation (ophthalmological malady)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CLEVELAND -- The IRS is investigating the United Church of Christ over a 2007 speech on faith and politics by presidential candidate Sen.
Alter I finished speaking one evening recently at a United Church of Christ in Redlands, Calif.
Lei Garcia, executive director of the Church Office for international Network in the Philippines, said her group is coordinating its documentation work with the National Council of Churches in the Philippines and the United Church of Christ in the Philippines, or the UCCP.
Inclusive of a great detailing of the African American Methodist Churches, Assemblies of God, Bahai, Baptist, Buddhist, Christian Church, Christian Science, Churches of Christ, Episcopalian and Anglican, Hindu, Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, Jewish, Lutheran, Mennonite/Amish, Methodist, Mormon, Native American/First Nations, Orthodox Churches, Pentecostal Church of God, Presbyterian, Quaker, Reformed Church in America/Canada, Roman Catholic, Seventh-day Adventist, Sikh, Unitarian Universalist, United Church of Canada, and the United Church of Christ, How To Be A Perfect Stranger acts as a reference and well researched guide to a significant understanding of many of today's religions and their progression from historical backgrounds.
Flunder, a United Church of Christ pastor, scholar and theologian, argues well that the church cannot afford to obsess about the moral and ethical rightness of sexual orientation, while ignoring the wrongness of excluding our brothers and sisters.