The United Learning Trust was established as a subsidiary of the United Church Schools Trust.
What does UCST stand for?
UCST stands for United Church Schools Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCST
We have 9 other meanings of UCST in our Acronym Attic
- Ubiquitous Computing Systems Security
- Ukrainian Canadian Social Services (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Ulcerative Colitis Symptom Score (remission score)
- Unified Communications Software Subscription (Cisco)
- Unified Customer Support System (Australia)
- Universal Customer Support System
- University Computer Support Services (Western Illinois University)
- Universal Child Safety Seat System (car product)
- Ukrainian Center for Simultaneous Translation
- Umbilical Cord Separation Time
- Upper Critical Solution Temperature (physical chemistry)
- Unified Computer Science Technical Report Index (Indiana University)
- University of Colorado Student Union
- Upstream Commissioning and Start-Up (oil industry)
- Under-Conscript Unicode Registry
- Universidad Científica del Sur (Peru)
- University Center for Social and Urban Research
- Union of California State Workers
- Union of Country Sports Workers (Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Universal Customer Service Workstation (Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The move comes less than a year after the ULT, a subsidiary of the United Church Schools Trust and the largest sponsor of schools in the UK, was stopped from sponsoring any further academies by the former schools secretary Ed Balls.
But the move comes less than a year after the ULT, a subsidiary of the United Church Schools Trust, was stopped from sponsoring any further academies by the former schools secretary Ed Balls.
The United Learning Trust was established as a subsidiary of the United Church Schools Trust, which dates back to 1883 and is chaired by former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey.