Thanks Giving: Growing Generosity Among God's People By Christopher Levan United Church Publishing House A subject that is not dear to the hearts of most people is that of Christian stewardship.
What does UCPH stand for?
UCPH stands for United Church Publishing House (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCPH
- Ukrainian Center for Political and Economic Research (Ukraine; analytical center)
- Universal Chiral Partition Function
- Union Campesina Popular Francisco Villa (Spanish: Francisco Villa Popular Peasant Union)
- Georgian United Communist Party
- United Communist Party of Georgia
- University Community Planning Group (San Diego, CA)
- University of Chicago Physicians Group (Chicago, IL)
- United Cerebral Palsy of the Golden Gate (Oakland, CA)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Greater New Orleans (Kenner, LA)
- Uinta County Public Health (Evanston, WY)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Idaho, Inc.
- United Communist Party of India
- Urban Community Partnership Initiative (Pennsylvania State University)
- Urinary Cysteine Peptidase Inhibitors (gynecology)
- User Carer and Public Involvement Team (UK)
- Union City Public Library (New Jersey and Pennsylvania)
- University City Public Library (University City, Missouri)
- University Computer Policy and Law (Cornell University)
- University of California Publications in Linguistics
- Upshur County Public Library (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The inclusion of Wicca and several other minority traditions will make many people wonder whether the United Church Publishing House has succumbed to trendy agendas against balanced representation of truly global religions.
Excerpted from God, Kids, & Us published by Anglican Book Centre and United Church Publishing House.