Ysbyty Glan Clwyd radio chairman Albert Thomas is pictured interviewing patient Joyce Williams, around the late 1980s In August 1988 Gloria Hunniford and Alan Titchmarsh visited Powis Castle as part of a series of Radio 2 outside broadcasts about stately homes In August 1992 a group of Christians were making a bid for the Radio Authority''s licence for North Wales, under the umbrella of Staffordshire- based United Christian Broadcasters.
What does UCB stand for?
UCB stands for United Christian Broadcasters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UCB
We have 81 other meanings of UCB in our Acronym Attic
- Ultraviolet Coronal Berkeley
- Umwelt-Campus Birkenfeld (Germany)
- Uncalled4 Band (music)
- Unemployment Compensation Benefits
- Union Chimique Belge (French; biopharmaceutical manufacturer; Brussels, Belgium)
- Union de Crédit pour le Bâtiment (Belgium)
- Unit Code Browser
- Unit Control Block
- United California Bank
- United Carolina Bank
- United Colors of Benetton (fashion brand)
- United Cricket Board
- Universal Chess Board
- Universal Commercial Bank
- Universidad Catolica Boliviana (Spanish; Bolivian Catholic University; Bolivia)
- Universidade Castello Branco (Castello Branco University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Universidade Católica de Brasilia (Brazil)
- University Centre Barnsley (UK)
- University College of Belize
- University of California, Berkeley
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yamgo already provides coverage for a number of channels including Freeview in the UK and the United Christian Broadcasters.
But a group called United Christian Broadcasters is lobbying for a change in rules.