The United Chiefs and Councils of Manitoulin contributed $1,000 to the cause during the Northshore stop.
What does UCCM stand for?
UCCM stands for United Chiefs and Councils of Manitoulin (M'Chigeeng First Nation, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of UCCM
We have 5 other meanings of UCCM in our Acronym Attic
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act of 1997 (US)
- United Christian College Kowloon East (Hong Kong)
- Universitair Centrum voor Chirurgie bij Kinderen Nijmegen (Dutch: Vesico-intestinal fissure: a multidisciplinary problem)
- Ultra Clean Chemical Laboratory
- Ukrainian Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- University of California Consortium for Language Learning and Teaching (University of California Davis)
- Unilateral Complete Cleft Lip and Palate
- University of California Committee on Latino Research
- United Cambridge Colleges Men (volleyball team)
- United Campus Christian Ministry (Stanford, CA)
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Uplink Channel Covariance Matrix
- Utilities Constructionman Master Chief (US Navy)
- United Church of Christ Musicians Association, Inc. (Michigan)
- United Church of Christ Musicians National Network
- Ullswater Caravan Camping and Marine Park (UK)
- United Child Care Network (Downers Grove, IL)
- United Church of Christ in Nigeria
- Union of Canadian Correctional Officers
- Union County Chamber of Commerce (La Grande, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eli Fox of M'Chigeeng First Nation received a Scotiabank Anishinabek Youth Achievement Award, a new award handed out by the Anishinabek Nation for the first time this year Fox, Zoongaabwe-od Eshniiigjik program manager, has worked for the United Chiefs and Councils of Manitoulin (UCCM) since 2001.
Besides Hare, the United Chiefs and Councils of Manitoulin is also convinced the hunters were within their rights to do what they did.