The United Cerebral Palsy Research and Educational Foundation has created a colorful, 12-panel brochure: Exercise Principles and Guidelines for Persons with Cerebral Palsy and Neuromuscular Disorders.
What does UCPREF stand for?
UCPREF stands for United Cerebral Palsy Research and Educational Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Unit of Constant Purchasing Power (housing costs)
- Urban Church Planting Project
- Urethral Closure Pressure Profile
- University Certificate in Postgraduate Professional Development
- Unfair Claims Practices Regulations
- Uniform Civil Procedure Rule (Australia)
- Unilateral Chronic Parenchymal Renal Disease
- United Counties of Prescott and Russell (Canada)
- Urinary Cortisol Production Rate
- University of California Pavement Research Center
- United Cerebral Palsy of Rhode Island
- Unie Ceskych Peveckych Sboru (Czech: Union of Czech Choirs)
- Union County Paratransit System (New Jersey)
- Union County Public Schools (North Carolina)
- Unión de Colonias de la Puerta Sur (Jalisco, Mexico)
- Universal Content Processing Services
- University Counseling and Psychological Services (Lehigh University; Bethlehem, PA)
- Ulster Clay Pigeon Shooting Association (Northern Ireland, UK)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
- United Cerebral Palsy of Southern Alleghenies Region, Inc.