He, fellow surgeon Mr James Wisheart and former chief executive of the United Bristol Hospitals Healthcare NHS Trust Dr John Roylance were found guilty of serious professional misconduct.
What does UBH stand for?
UBH stands for United Bristol Hospital (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UBH
We have 11 other meanings of UBH in our Acronym Attic
- Universitat de Barcelona General
- Used Bike Guide (motorcycle magazine)
- Utama Banking Group Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Micro Ball Grid Array
- Umbilical Blood Gas Analysis
- Ultimate Board Game Collection (computer game)
- United Beagle Gundog Federation
- Under-Barrel Grenade Launchers (weapon)
- United Behavioral Health
- United-Bilt Homes (various locations)
- Universitas Bung Hatta (Indonesian: University of Bung Hatta; Indonesia)
- University of Botswana History Department
- Usenet Binary Harvester (Perl computer application)
- Unburned Hydrocarbons
- United Brethren Historical Center (Huntington University; Indiana)
- University Behavioral HealthCare
- University Behavioral Healthcare Center (Piscataway, NJ)
- Upper Bundle Hydraulic Cleaning
- Uganda Bloggers Happy Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
United Bristol Hospitals NHS Trust are flying recruiters to Australia this week to hire cardiac, theatre, acute medicine and elderly- care nurses.