com)-- MassMedia Healthcare Marketing, a full-service, integrated communications firm, and the only Nevada agency with a dedicated health care marketing division, has been selected as the public relations and advertising agency of record for United Blood Services of Las Vegas (UBS).
What does UBS stand for?
UBS stands for United Blood Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of UBS
We have 111 other meanings of UBS in our Acronym Attic
- Ulaanbaatar Broadcasting System
- Ultima Battle System (gaming)
- Unbiased Bit String
- Underwater Battery Supervisor
- Uninterruptible Battery System
- Union Bank of Switzerland
- Union de Banques Suisses (French: Union of Swiss Banks)
- Unique Business Systems (various locations)
- United Bible Societies
- United Black Seminarians (student group)
- United Buying Service
- Universal Banking Solution (Oracle)
- Universal Bomb Suspension
- Universal Building Society (UK)
- Universal Building Systems, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
- Universal Business Solutions, LLC (Alpharetta, GA)
- Universitair Bibliotheek Systeem
- University Bookshop (New Zealand)
- University Business Services
- Urban Book Source (resource)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in conjunction with the Reno United Blood Services mobile donation unit, held its third annual New Year's Blood Drive in January.
The blood donor information systems utilized by United Blood Services (Progesa System), Mississippi Blood Services (Life Tec System), and Keesler Air Force Base (Defense Blood Standardization System) were reviewed in 2002.
Yet experts said the Red Cross and United Blood Services, another large blood supplier, have shown a puzzling inability to enact basic record-keeping safeguards.
com)-- Paula Yakubik, managing partner of MassMedia Healthcare Marketing, a full-service public relations, advertising and marketing firm, recently announced that the agency has secured five new clients including Westfield Nevada Eye and Ear, Matt Smith Physical Therapy, Steljes Cardiology, United Blood Services (UBS) and Diagnostic Center of Medicine.