Most stand-alone EAPs and EAP providers do not see themselves as partners with or contributors to HPM initiatives, although some national EAP firms such as ComPsych, United Behavioral Health and Cigna have undertaken important initiatives in this area.
What does UBH stand for?
UBH stands for United Behavioral Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBH
We have 11 other meanings of UBH in our Acronym Attic
- United Breaks Guitars (Dave Carroll song)
- Universitat de Barcelona General
- Used Bike Guide (motorcycle magazine)
- Utama Banking Group Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Micro Ball Grid Array
- Umbilical Blood Gas Analysis
- Ultimate Board Game Collection (computer game)
- United Beagle Gundog Federation
- Under-Barrel Grenade Launchers (weapon)
- United Bristol Hospital (UK)
- United-Bilt Homes (various locations)
- Universitas Bung Hatta (Indonesian: University of Bung Hatta; Indonesia)
- University of Botswana History Department
- Usenet Binary Harvester (Perl computer application)
- Unburned Hydrocarbons
- United Brethren Historical Center (Huntington University; Indiana)
- University Behavioral HealthCare
- University Behavioral Healthcare Center (Piscataway, NJ)
- Upper Bundle Hydraulic Cleaning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members include Alliance Behavioral Care, College Health IPA/Comprehensive Behavioral Health Management, Magellan Health Services, MHN, Schaller Anderson Behavioral Health, United Behavioral Health, University Behavioral HealthCare, and ValueOptions.