The Indian banks that will be set up in Pakistan are State Bank of India (SBI) and Bank of India (BoI) and the Pakistan's banks are National Bank of Pakistan and United Bank Ltd.
What does UBL stand for?
UBL stands for United Bank Ltd.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UBL
We have 46 other meanings of UBL in our Acronym Attic
- Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya (Hindi: North Bengal Agricultural University; India)
- Ultima Box Light
- Ultimate Band List
- Unblocking (ITU-T)
- Unbundled Loop (telecommunications)
- Underground Bowling League
- Union Bank Limited
- Unit Basic Load
- United Bank Limited Pakistan
- United Breweries Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- United Bus Line (Philippines)
- Universal Business Language
- Universitas Budi Luhur (Indonesian university)
- University of Botswana Library
- Usama Bin Laden
- Union of Baptists in Latin America
- Ultra Broadband Loop Carrier
- Undergraduate Business Leadership Council (various schools)
- University of Bristol Law Club (Bristol, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
UBL Insurers Limited is an associated company of UNITED BANK LTD.
Gadar said that stocks included Oil and Gas Development Company, MCB Bank, Fauji Fertilizer Ltd, Pakistan Oilfields Ltd, Pakistan Petroleum Ltd, Engro Corporation, National Bank of Pakistan, Hub Power Company, Pakistan State Oil and United Bank Ltd.
Another factor was the privatisation of United Bank Ltd.
He is also the Chairman of ICI Pakistan PowerGen, a wholly owned subsidiary of ICI Pakistan, a Director of United Bank Ltd.
KASB Bank, MCB Bank, National Bank of Pakistan and United Bank Ltd.
All the vital health indicators of the United Bank Ltd.
These banks which are under the target of privatisation are the United Bank Ltd.