More than $115,000 was delivered by area sponsors, including $25,000 from the event's statewide sponsor, United Automobile Insurance Group, $10,000 from the event sponsor, Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky & Abate, P.
What does UAIG stand for?
UAIG stands for United Automobile Insurance Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAIG
- University of Alabama Ichthyological Collection
- University of Alexandru Ioan Cuza
- Unstructured Akaike Information-Theoretic Criteria
- Utah Adult Immunization Coalition
- Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress
- United against Infectious Diseases (various schools)
- US Agency for International Development
- Users of Automatic Information Display Equipment
- User & Asset Information Form (information tracking.)
- United America Insurance Group (UnitedAmerica Indemnity, Ltd; George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)
- United American Indian Involvement, Inc. (Los Angeles, CA; est. 1974)
- Utah Association of Independent Insurance Agents
- Uluslarasi Akademik Iliskiler Kurulu (Turkish: International Academic Relations Committee)
- Utkal Alumina International Limited
- Utkal Alumina International Ltd. (India)
- Unilateral Acute Idiopathic Maculopathy (ophthalmology)
- University at Albany Institute for Materials (New York)
- United American Indians of New England
- Ultimate All In One Admin Menu Mod (gaming)
- Underactive Inferior Oblique (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
United Automobile Insurance Group of North Miami Beach led all corporate giving with a $10,000 check that will be used to help recruit and train attorneys to represent Florida foster kids pro bono in dependency court proceedings.