This document, signed by the local branches of the National Union of Mineworkers, Solidarity, The United Association of South Africa and worker representatives of The Association of Mineworkers and Construction Union at a public meeting on 10 November, covers a series of issues including: the importance of safety; freedom of association for all workers; transparency and honesty in all interactions; respect for rule of law and rejection of intimidation; a collective commitment to effective dispute resolution; and acknowledgement of the sanctity of collective bargaining.
What does UASA stand for?
UASA stands for United Association of South Africa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of UASA
We have 1 other meaning of UASA in our Acronym Attic
- Ukrainian Association Sexologists and Andrologists
- Uncertainty Analysis and Sensitivity Analysis
- Underwater Acoustic Signal Analysis
- Unification of the Archaeological Sites of Athens
- Union of Active Struggle against Autocracy
- Union of Arab Securities Authorities
- Union of Arab Student Associations
- United African Students Association
- United Against Sexual Assault of Sonoma County
- United Amputee Services Association
- University Advisory Services Association
- University of Alabama Superintendents' Academy
- University of Applied Sciences of Augsburg
- Unoccupied Active Surface Area
- Upper Arlington Softball Association
- Urban Affairs Student Association
- Urological Associates of Southern Arizona
- Users Association of South Australia
- Ute Appreciation Society of Australia
- Undergraduate Academic Services Building (Arizona State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The committee expresses its appreciation to the CCMA, religious leaders, traditional leaders, labour movements (Congress of South African Trade Unions, Federation of Unions of South Africa, National Council of Trade Unions federations, National Union of Mineworkers, United Association of South Africa, Solidarity and AMCU unions) and all parties who continue to work tirelessly to ensure that an amicable solution is found to the dispute and that stability prevails in Marikana.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The United Association of South Africa (UASA) members have accepted an offer from South African Airways today (28 July).