The United Arab Investors Company UAIC on Wednesday announced that it had signed a deal with a Geneva-based fund to invest JD77.
What does UAIC stand for?
UAIC stands for United Arab Investors Company (Amman, Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of UAIC
We have 3 other meanings of UAIC in our Acronym Attic
- Unprotected Anal Intercourse
- Urgent Account Information
- USACE (United States Army Corps of Engineers) Acquisition Instruction
- Usage, Attitude and Image (marketing research survey)
- Use As Is
- unprotected anal intercourse with casual partners
- Ukrainian Association of Investment Business (Kiev, Ukraine)
- Unified Aerodynamic Influence Coefficient
- Union of Associations of Industry and Commerce
- United American Insurance Company
- United Auburn Indian Community
- Universitatea Al Ioan Cuza (Romanian university)
- University of Alabama Ichthyological Collection
- University of Alexandru Ioan Cuza
- Unstructured Akaike Information-Theoretic Criteria
- Utah Adult Immunization Coalition
- Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress
- United against Infectious Diseases (various schools)
- Universal Access Identification (various organizations)
- US Agency for International Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aligned with its ongoing plans to expand both the scope and the nature of its investments, the United Arab Investors Company (UAIC) along with Arab Corp, recently announced the acquisition of 25.
The Star AMMAN (Star)--Agreement was signed at Le Meridien Hotel, Tuesday for a JD60 million-syndicated loan, led and managed by The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance (HBTF), with the participation of ten local banks, to United Arab Investors Company (UAIC).